I have a new samsung smart tv and hooked up dvd player but dvd's only come on in black and white. How do i fix this? I am not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 13
H Streaming Video & TVs 4
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
J Streaming Video & TVs 5
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
O Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 7
S Streaming Video & TVs 5
M Streaming Video & TVs 7
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
W Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Solved! how do I hook up 2004 philips dvd recorder with rca jacks to samsung smart tv with hdmi
How to do I hook up a set of wireless headphones to my Samsung series 5 led smart tv?
How do i hook up my Samsung Tablet to my smart vizio tv
I have samsung smart tv..have rocketfish wireless speakers..to help with my deafness. I have been unable to hook it up to eit
How do I hook up an old VHS player to a brand new Samsung Smart TV? I've tried numerous devices.
I have a Blu-ray Panasonic sound surround system and a Samsung smart tv. I have Directtv Now system. How do I hook up my sound
how do I hook the wii up to our Samsung smart tv when Wii has white, yellow and red cable but tv only has 2 holes which are ye
Trying to hook up a Samsung Smart TV to Older Onkyo 5.1 sound system
I have a Samsung Smart TV Samsung 4K TV and DVD Soundbar cable box how do I hook them all up together
how can i hook up headphones to my Samsung 8000 smart tv without affecting tv speakers
How do you hook up an older Sony home theater to a newer Samsung Blu-ray DVD to a Philips Smart TV
Can you hook smartphone via Bluetooth to a smart tv? Phone is 8+, tv also samsung
How do I hook my Wii up to my new Samsung Smart TV that has no RCA ports
Can i hook up a video camera to a 2013 32 inch samsung smart tv
How to hook up DVD and VHS Players to 32 inch Samsung Smart TV
How do I hook up my Panasonic surround sound to my samsung smart tv?
How do I hook up my Panasonic surround sound to my samsung smart tv?
How to hook Sylvania DVD player to Samsung smart TV
How do I get my Samsung Smart tv off of wired and make it wireless - it was a floor model hooked up to mac
I have Samsung Smart Tv and. Sony 5 disk CD player. They are both hooked up but I can't figure out how to get the cd to

ASK THE COMMUNITY