I have a Panasonic plasma tv TC-P50ST50 at one time it was paired to my hearing aids but I messed up how can I get it paired a

Sweetsue

Prominent
Jul 9, 2017
I have a Panasonic TC-P50ST50 plasma tv how do program my hearing aids to hear from the tv. It was at one time but I mipessed it up help

Solution
You have to connect a bluetooth transmitter or the Resound TV streamer to the audio output of the TV.
You can get bluetooth transmitters with optical or analog inputs to match the output of the TV. The TV manual will tell you how to set up the audio output. Then pair the headphones with the transmitter. You may have to turn the TV speakers off to get it working,
For the Resound hearing aids you can use their TV streamer or the Phone Clip which works with any bluetooth transmitter.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Sweetsue : "Blue tooth hearing aids"

Sweetsue

Prominent
Jul 9, 2017

You have to connect a bluetooth transmitter or the Resound TV streamer to the audio output of the TV.
You can get bluetooth transmitters with optical or analog inputs to match the output of the TV. The TV manual will tell you how to set up the audio output. Then pair the headphones with the transmitter. You may have to turn the TV speakers off to get it working,
For the Resound hearing aids you can use their TV streamer or the Phone Clip which works with any bluetooth transmitter.

Solution