I have a problem witch a px24 on audio party

adrianoallucard

Prominent
Jan 3, 2018
I'm having a problem with my px24. The problem is the following when I enter to play with friends and use the party of the game everything is fine, but when we set up an audio party on ps4 things get horrible the audio of the party is overwhelming the voices of my friends gets very loud and almost I do not hear the game even moving the settings to listen to 100% of the audio of the game the audio of the party does not get lower without getting too loud and not to hear the game right I think that a h7 of that level should at least present a game / sound

PS: my ps4 is the Slim version

Solution

Have you tired by any chance looking into the audio settings within the PS4 settings, could be since you payed your headset and since it’s compatible it could have been a misread within the console on its own. Seems it’s more of a console small issue that can be fixed. If it continues and you tried to edit the settings for just audio output. I would consider either purchasing a new...

adrianoallucard

Prominent
Jan 3, 2018
this happens when they talk I updated the headset to the latest firmware and as for ps4 I did not update anything since I bought there was no update I do not understand the reason for the problem since px24 is compatible with ps4 but it is very high even when I activate the super human hering function is impossible to play if you are in voice party

adrianoallucard

Prominent
Jan 3, 2018

this happens when they talk I updated the headset to the latest firmware and as for ps4 I did not update anything since I bought there was no update I do not understand the reason for the problem since px24 is compatible with ps4 but it is very high even when I activate the super human hering function is impossible to play if you are in voice party

torresraul555

Prominent
Dec 13, 2017

Have you tired by any chance looking into the audio settings within the PS4 settings, could be since you payed your headset and since it’s compatible it could have been a misread within the console on its own. Seems it’s more of a console small issue that can be fixed. If it continues and you tried to edit the settings for just audio output. I would consider either purchasing a new headset, or at least have another one to test first prior to buying a whole new one just to be entirely sure.

Solution

torresraul555

Prominent
Dec 13, 2017

To be entirely sure, have you played within not just party just in game only. Have you prioritized audio for in game chat to be specific? If it fixes the issue then you must be playing in audio settings for party on max for “party audio”. Usually on my PS4 I alter the changes whenever I’m in a party, and I adjust my settings on my headset. I have it cranked max for PlayStation and I choose on my own what to hear the most, friends in party or in game