I have a Verizon account with two cellphones and a tablet. I'm looking to disconnect my internet connection and wifi in my hou

Kash1005

Commendable
Aug 14, 2016
I have a Verizon account with two cellphones and a tablet. I'm looking to disconnect my internet connection and wifi in my house to save on money. However if I disconnect my internet connection and wifi, will I lose my cell phone and tablet service and will my connections get worse?

Solution
Your WiFi does not really have anything to do with your internet connection, although without a home internet connection, WiFi is not quite useful aside from moving files around locally.

Your cell phone service will work the same way as if you shut off WiFi on the devices and just used the data plan.

How well did you plan this switch? You realize that if anything you use on the internet will now go through you cell data plan right? So any YouTube, Netflix, music, etc... will use up data from your plan.
Your WiFi does not really have anything to do with your internet connection, although without a home internet connection, WiFi is not quite useful aside from moving files around locally.

Your cell phone service will work the same way as if you shut off WiFi on the devices and just used the data plan.

How well did you plan this switch? You realize that if anything you use on the internet will now go through you cell data plan right? So any YouTube, Netflix, music, etc... will use up data from your plan.

Solution