I have a ZTE maven 3 and I got it only Christmas and today is January 29th and it just turned off and said batter is empty but

Solution
My brother gave me his old ZTE Android Straight Talk phone. I did a hard reset on it and for some reason the power button stopped working. I could hook it up to the charger and it would charge all the way to 100%. I could not for the life of me figure out how to turn my phone on. I did all the hold down button and the battery tricks. Nothing work for me. But I only saw one comment on a different site that says to hold down your volume down key while your phone is unplugged and then plug in your phone while holding the volume key down. And surely enough it turned my phone on. It did turn it on into the field test mode. I had to disconnect my battery and redo it but my phone works just fine now I seriously have taken my phone apart and...
Feb 15, 2018
My brother gave me his old ZTE Android Straight Talk phone. I did a hard reset on it and for some reason the power button stopped working. I could hook it up to the charger and it would charge all the way to 100%. I could not for the life of me figure out how to turn my phone on. I did all the hold down button and the battery tricks. Nothing work for me. But I only saw one comment on a different site that says to hold down your volume down key while your phone is unplugged and then plug in your phone while holding the volume key down. And surely enough it turned my phone on. It did turn it on into the field test mode. I had to disconnect my battery and redo it but my phone works just fine now I seriously have taken my phone apart and everything. I figured if it's broken I can't hurt it. Nothing work for me. This finally did. I really hope it helps you

Solution