I have a ZTE Overture 2, and I don't have enough memory on my phone; it came with 8GB of memory on it, and i went and bought 3

Solution
Well, as long as you have a browser and/or google play on the phone, you can download apps, games, etc., from there. You can also log in to say google play online (just make an account) and then choose what apps you want and install them to your phone from there.

Now, if you are looking to put them on a SD card then that is a different issue. Only apps that allow for running from a card can be moved. You can also move pictures, videos, files. That would save you a lot of space on the device itself.

However, if you are talking about downloading Apps straight to the card, or moving all apps to the card, that isn't possible on your device. At least not with the OS it came with, which is "Lollipop". Only phones running "Marshmallow" can...
Well, as long as you have a browser and/or google play on the phone, you can download apps, games, etc., from there. You can also log in to say google play online (just make an account) and then choose what apps you want and install them to your phone from there.

Now, if you are looking to put them on a SD card then that is a different issue. Only apps that allow for running from a card can be moved. You can also move pictures, videos, files. That would save you a lot of space on the device itself.

However, if you are talking about downloading Apps straight to the card, or moving all apps to the card, that isn't possible on your device. At least not with the OS it came with, which is "Lollipop". Only phones running "Marshmallow" can do those things, and then only on phones where the manufacturers have allowed it (some have restricted those options). If you have upgraded the phone to or if you are able to upgrade the phone to "Marshmallow" then you might get this to work with your new card. But note, the card must be then set as "Internal" by the phone rather than "External" which is what is a card usually is. Setting a card to that will erase any data that is already on the card, as well as make the card only readable by that device.

Again, this is only if your device will let you upgrade to "Marshmallow" and then also allow setting the SD card as "Internal".

The only other way I know of involves rooting the phone, which I would not suggest if the phone is under warranty. If it isn't, and you want to consider rooting it (if the above isn't possible or doesn't work), then you should visit the "Rooting, Jailbreaking & Unlocking" Forum for more details on rooting. http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/forum-117.html

Solution