I have all my music on my USB stick but I've lost my connecter to my tablet. Do you know where I can get one and what it's cal

Nov 20, 2018
The small adaptor/connector that I have lost has a inlet on one end that takes the USB key and on the other end a small metal connector that fits into my tablet. I've no idea what it's called. Can anyone help me please?

Phillip Corcoran

This sort of thing --- but depends on size of USB port on your particular tablet -- this one is for a tablet with a microUSB port:


You can get rigid ones as well (ie there's no cable between the two plugs).

Try Amazon -- use their search tool -- the secret to success here is typing in the correct wording for what you're looking for.