I have dell inspiron n5110 i7 lap.. i bought it before four months and, it alrea

djdilan

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
i have dell inspiron n5110 i7 lap.. i bought it before four months and, it already had "intel HD graphic family" driver.. but it's VGA is NVIDIA,, however yesterday when i update my windows, automatically updated "NVIDIA graphic drive".. now my laptop has both NVIDIA and INTEL graphic drivers.is it harmful to laptop? and should i uninstall INTEL driver????? :sweat:

most newer laptops have both intel onboard gpu for low powered use and ati or nvidia for when the laptop games or need more gpu power then the intel chipset can handle. I would see in the bios under vidoe and the power setting to set the intel gpu and the first gpu if you dont game. you should be able to turn off the nvida gpu in the bios.

nbelote

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
If you're not noticing any harmful effects, it's best not to mess with settings. Just moving on would be best.

Edit: having two drivers won't hurt you. If your laptop truly does have two graphics chips inside (a lot of them do) then you'll be fine.

djdilan

Honorable
Nov 27, 2012
so better thing is keep this both driver.. but now when i switch on the lap,, before it come to logging screen, my screen getting black color for period of one minute.i don't know the reason for that..

TRENDING THREADS