I have ps3 yellow white and red cables but wont work on green blue and red but seen it before

asnc2409

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017
I have ps3 yellow white and red cables but wont work on green blue and red but seen it before pleaase helllpp meee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
F Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
V Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 3
A Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 3
R Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
E Streaming Video & TVs 4
R Streaming Video & TVs 10
J Streaming Video & TVs 12
J Streaming Video & TVs 5
K Streaming Video & TVs 6
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Want to use red white yellow cable for red white only input
I am also having trouble hooking dvd playing to dish..have red white and yellow cables...have olevia tv..regardless of whether
Trying to hook up red,white,yellow plugs to a insignia tv
I have red white and yellow cable connection on my tv what do I hook that into so that my tv works.
I have a RCA Flat screen and Toshiba DVD player and surround sound box and the cable with red, yellow,& white plug ins on bot
How do I connect my cable box with the yellow red and white cables
how do I hook the wii up to our Samsung smart tv when Wii has white, yellow and red cable but tv only has 2 holes which are ye
Connect red, yellow and white cables to yellow and two white connectors?
How to connect old philips HTS 3500s to my new LG smart TV, I have red, yellow, white cables
My tv has 2 inputs - video1 is the yellow-white-red while video2 has green-blue-red-white-red. I plugged in my cable box in
I am trying to connect my old Pioneer DV-383 DVD player to my Samsung smart TV using yellow, white and red cables, not working
How do I hook up my Wii console to my 60 in Vizio smart TV if my Comcast cable red white and yellow cords are already in the s
if i have Red white and yellow cable what if Tv has no yellow and white?
How to connect a , red, blue, green cables to a yellow, white , red
Can I hook my smart t.v. up to my cable box directv without, the red,white,yellow cord ?
Hi, I need to connect my VCR into my new HD tv, but the problem is the red, white and yellow RCA cables on my TV are picture o
How do I connect DISH Satellite box and VCR with only white, red and yellow cables to new HDTV with only red,blue and green pl
If I have red, white, and yellow cable and the smart TV has no yellow hole then what color do I put the yellow in?
Yellow/white RCA to HDMI converter needed
I have hooked up my dvd player to the tv with the yellow, white and red hookups. I get sound but no picture. The tv also has a

ASK THE COMMUNITY