I have tv, receiver, surround sound, DVD player and telus optic. When I play DVDs, my wireless head phones don't work and I do

Marie7474

Commendable
Nov 24, 2016
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Marie7474 : "How can I restore volume on my tv, everything is hooked up to surround sound and optic"

No sound on my tv

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
C Streaming Video & TVs 6
S Streaming Video & TVs 5
B Streaming Video & TVs 4
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
D Streaming Video & TVs 4
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
Maineman Streaming Video & TVs 3
M Streaming Video & TVs 2
M Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
Y Streaming Video & TVs 20
W Streaming Video & TVs 2
N Streaming Video & TVs 7
K Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 2
aafusc2988 Streaming Video & TVs 2
O Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question Trouble connecting projector to receiver and connecting laptop to receiver to stream video and sound to 5.1 speaker surround system
Question Getting surround sound from my streaming tv using my receiver, not working
No surround sound from Laptop-Smart TV-Surround Receiver
Can Bose cube speakers be ran thru a 4k Sony receiver to produce 4k surround sound?
Trouble connecting PC to Surround Sound Receiver
Rear surround sound speakers missing wireless receiver
Trying to connect older sony receiver (2002 5.1 surround sound) and same vintage dvd player with new 48" TLC (48s405) Totally
Dvr to new 70 inch smart tv to older denon surround sound receiver
Need advice on new surround sound A/V receiver
How to connect my Sony blu ray, smart tv and directv satellite through older pioneer receiver so I have surround sound
How can I hook up my Hisense smart tv to my old Sony receiver for surround sound?
I have a smart TV with hdmi arc and optical audio nut my receiver has neither can I get 5.1 surround sound through TV with an
Laptop connect to LCD with HDMI , how do I connect my non hdmi receiver in order to get the surround sounds and not the LCD's
Connect newer HDMI TV to a older 5.1 Surround Sound Receiver
Connect old Bose surround sound receiver to new 4K tv
How do I set up technics av control receiver sa-gx190 to my Westinghouse 55' lcd tv for surround sound
How can I make use of/connect Multi-Channel Surround Sound non HDMI Sony 5.1 AV Receiver to DirecTV HR-44, Vizio HDTV, & BluRa
Onkyo HT-S7700(refurbished) or Monoprice 5.1 10565 with some Denon Receiver?
Pairing Aiwa AV-D58 receiver for surround sound (supplement) w/ Samsung TV
Help! My mom got a new surround sound system and I inherited her old Sony STR-DN 1030 receiver that I want to connect to my ev

ASK THE COMMUNITY