I keep blowing out my hearing aid battery in a very few days. I discovered a magnet in my new HP laptop and I wonder if the p

Mariaquark2

Commendable
Jul 18, 2016
Found a strong magnet in corner of my new HP laptop. That coincides with the fact my hearing aid battery is blowing out in just a few days. Never happened before. Could it be the magnet is too strong? Can you tell me the strength of the HP magnet and I can research further on the subject. Thanks

Solution
There should be no relationship between any magnet in the HP (in the HDD) and your hearing aid battery. One should have nothing to do with the other. The distance from your head to the laptop (when used like most do) would be too great for any level of measureable interaction between the two.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
There should be no relationship between any magnet in the HP (in the HDD) and your hearing aid battery. One should have nothing to do with the other. The distance from your head to the laptop (when used like most do) would be too great for any level of measureable interaction between the two.

Solution