Solved! I need an opinion on this video.

Solution

It seems you are correct. They seem to be comparing a Samsung TV to an LG TV. Some of the fighting sequences show the battery draining, so It would be possible that they are comparing active vs passive 3D TVs. There is not a lot of information being displayed. I'm not too sure about the part where the blood comes out of the head however I have a theory. Active LED TVs cannot show 3D images when the glasses are tilted so that...

vgoladlo

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2011

It seems you are correct. They seem to be comparing a Samsung TV to an LG TV. Some of the fighting sequences show the battery draining, so It would be possible that they are comparing active vs passive 3D TVs. There is not a lot of information being displayed. I'm not too sure about the part where the blood comes out of the head however I have a theory. Active LED TVs cannot show 3D images when the glasses are tilted so that may explain it but I could be wrong.

Solution

anwaypasible

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2007
i think they were fighting over which television each one prefers.
obviously, the one on the right wanted more brightness.
the one on the left wanted more contrast.
and that is how they got two televisions.
they tried to compromise after the first television, that being the one on the right.
and the new television, the one on the left, was too dark for the person on the right.

i think the whole thing was about them wanting to combine the two televisions to create one much better one.