I need help with my internet problems.

Jan 15, 2019
I don't know if this is the right place to go or the right thread to post in but I am at the end of the rope and losing all hope. Idk what to do. My WiFi keeps showing this:http://imgur.com/oHIclVA. I've tried every single type of troubleshoot possible that I've found online. I did: “ipconfig /release & ipconfig /reset”, “netsh windsock reset & netsh int ip reset”, “disabling firewalls and uninstalling antiviruses”, “using windows horrendous troubleshooter who can't even detect a problem more than half the time”, “uninstalling my network driver and updating it using the automatic update feature and the picking from a list of available drivers option”, “Ive tried inputting a DNS server, as well as manually entering my IP, subnet mask and default gateway” There's probably more but it would be too long. If anybody has a solution I would greatly appreciate it, my WiFi has been working fine for my phone but not for my pc.

That message could indicate the device is in Airplane Mode and you picture doesn't tell me if it is or not. Is there a physical switch to turn on Wi-fi or do you have a Function key witj the icon printed on it?

Sorry, but we have to start at the blindingly obvious that so often gets overlooked.

Jan 15, 2019

I am not using a laptop so there is no function key for that purpose. Also it isn't in airplane mode.

Sorry, sin of assumption but most built-in wireless are in laptops. Are you uising a dongle or a card and who is the manufacturer?

Have you tweaked the settings in Device Manager in the Properties for the device? There's a few things in the Advanced section where you can trip over.

Jan 15, 2019

I use a wireless adaptor (TP-Link Archer T1u). As for advanced settings I didn't really touch except one time a guide asked me to enable a disabled property before disabling it again. That's about it