I need help!!

JoanKathleen

Honorable
Aug 24, 2013
Hello everyone,

I am a Senior, and just purchased a samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet.
1. My contacts did not transfer over,
and I had to manually insert some.
2. Same with my favourites.
3. If I open an email on my computer,
I do not receive it on my ipad.
4. If I completely disconnect my
computer, will I still be able to
receive email on my ipad?
Many, many thanks for all help!

Solution
If you signed into your Google account then you should be able to transfer your contacts, did you try by connecting the tablet to the computer and tranfering that way?
You keep referring to the ipad, do you have both an ipad and the Samsung galaxy tablet ?
With Android and Google email accounts active on both the computer and the tablet you should be receiving your emails on both. If your computers email account is not with Google then you have to set it up on the Galaxy in order to receive emails there.

If you can clear up that ipad thing and the email accounts as far as what you have for providers we can get you some more help.

inzone

Splendid
If you signed into your Google account then you should be able to transfer your contacts, did you try by connecting the tablet to the computer and tranfering that way?
You keep referring to the ipad, do you have both an ipad and the Samsung galaxy tablet ?
With Android and Google email accounts active on both the computer and the tablet you should be receiving your emails on both. If your computers email account is not with Google then you have to set it up on the Galaxy in order to receive emails there.

If you can clear up that ipad thing and the email accounts as far as what you have for providers we can get you some more help.

Solution