I Need Help!

G

About every few times i click a link, it brings me to a page that says, " Your pc has detected to viruses...." It gives me a number to call, and some other information. It is usually a red screen. I don't know for sure what it is, or how to get rid of it, but I know its fake and someone out there is trying to do something. How do I get rid of this? It also might have generated from click a fake "x" on ads.

The viruses it mentioned were something along the line of rootkit. and trojan. If anyone has a solution please help me out.

Edit:

This is what I keep seeing.

WARNING!
YOUR COMPUTER MAY BE AT RISK:
888-640-2911
For emergency Tech Support call immediately
The system may have found (2) viruses that pose a serious threat
Rootkit.Sirefef.Spy ./ Trojan.FakeAV-Download
Your personal and financial information
may not be secured.
Call us now for support
888-640-2911

G

I use Super Anti-Spyware atleast 2 times a week if not more. And after I had this problem I used and anti adware. Check out my update above please.

daswilhelm

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012

it's pretty obvious that "super anti-spyware" isn't working, if you've scanned multiple times and you are still having an issue. use malware bytes.

G

That is so weird. My dad uses it, my brother uses it, I got it because a friend uses it, and they don't have any problems. I'm not saying you are wrong, I just don't get why mine doesn't work.

G

I am running the scan right now. I really hope this works. I don't know for sure if my pc is infected, but it surely is annoying and scary to see this happening everyday.

daswilhelm

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2012

if it doesn't we will troubleshoot further. this is always my recommended first step for these issues.

G

It isn't that I don't trust you, but I have never heard of that one, nor have I been or seen that site. I have heard of malwarebytes.org.

G

Well the other problem is all the knuckleheads out there these days who think its funny or want money from people. I am only 15 and I have come to realize this. Thanks for helping me through this by the way.

G

I restarted. started my second scan. While I did so I opened Pandora. Pandora opened and in another tab the same virus window opened.

G

By the way there were 30 something threats I think total. Now different threats from different sources I don't remember.