I regret, Bought a LG 55LM860V 3D LED TV

mssaid

Honorable
Mar 11, 2013
Hi, friends,

I am living in Turkey.

I bought a LG 55LM860V 3D Smart LED TV but I am regret now.

Middle bottom of the panel have a manufacturing defect, the panel curve to inward. Now at this week panel give new faults on the top of the panel left right and middle positions have a lot of hundreds pixel loss.
I took it to the Autherized technical service of LG which is it in Konya City, Turkey. I carriage it with my mercedes vito panelvan.

I left it in LG service. The next day they called me and say your tv is perfect, we didn't find any problem. but previous day their technical person saw the problem with his own eyes with me, too. And he is correcting me right now. But LG autherized persons says "what we are say our word is right. If you say oposite of this we think you make this fault by your self."

Dear, friends say please how can curve the led lcd panel of my tv. This is shown us LG's factory can't control any products at manufacturing.

Please look your LG tv they have a problem like my tv's curve. and I think LG Tv's can't work up to 35 degrecelcious. Control your tvs.

Goingbuddha

Honorable
Mar 30, 2013
Most companies will try to get out of fixing problems, when they are expensive to fix. They calculate the cost vs damage to reputation, etc. I suggest using Facebook, go to LG's facebook page, post your problem, see what comes. Also post it on your facebook page, if you have one.
Make a lot of noise. Can you still see the defect? If so, do not take it back until you are satisfied with the resolution.