i tried to format my acer laptob but it stack when loading windows file.. and know does't show me anything even it doest boot

kuratshare

Estimable
May 10, 2015
i tried to format my acer laptob but it stack when loading windows file.. and know does't show me anything even it doest boot

Hello kuratshare

Unfortunately the information provided is not sufficient to diagnose the problem properly. Nonetheless, there can be several reasons behind this issue and some of which may include:

1. You might be trying to install a new version of Windows on an old laptop which may not have the minimum hardware specifications to run the new operating system.

2. Your laptop may have weak processor that is keeping Windows from getting installed and work properly.

3. The installation disc that you are using to install the operating system might be faulty.

You can try troubleshooting the issue beginning with checking the compatibility of your laptop’s hardware with the operating system’s minimum system requirements.

You may also want to check all the above given points one-by-one to identify the problem before you start troubleshooting the issue.

Good Luck!!