How To I want to connect a Bose speaker to my (not so smart) Samsung smart TV model UN55ES71000 I found the 2.1 version or Bluetooth speed is not upgradable

Feb 21, 2019
I want to connect a Bose speaker to my (not so smart) Samsung smart TV model UN55ES71000 I found the 2.1 version or Bluetooth speed is not upgradable is there another way to make this work other than buying a new TV?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 3
G Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
B Streaming Video & TVs 3
T Streaming Video & TVs 2
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
S Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
G Streaming Video & TVs 4
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
H Streaming Video & TVs 1
M Streaming Video & TVs 1
P Streaming Video & TVs 13
Y Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question When I connect my hearing aids to my LG TV via Phonax TV connector using the Digital Optical Audio out socket - the TV speakers get cut out.
How can I connect my old Sony cabinet speakers to my new Samsung Smart 4K tv?
I have a LG smart tv which has no Bluetooth. I want to connect to wireless speakers via Bluetooth to the tv what can I do to m
I have a element 43" smart tv what I can't figure out is how to connect my bfree suround sound Bluetooth speaker to my tv
Solved! sound bar connected but not getting the bass i should be
Can't figure how to properly connect speakers to Samsung Smart TV
how to connect receiver to smart tv only
How to connect JBL speaker with Samsung smart led TV 32J5300
how to connect a sony dav-x1 dvd player/speakers to samsung 50MU630D smart tv??
I have A Samsung Smart TV Model UN46D600SF and would like to connect either a wired or Bluetooth speaker so that I can hear b
Can I connect my speakers to my Samsung UE40K5607 smart TV without the headphone as it is faulty.
how should i connect sony sa -d10 sound speaker in samsung smart tv series 4 -4043
I bought a creative bluetooth roar pro speaker to enhance the tv sound of LG smart TV. It cannot be connected as speaker only
Connecting 4.1 Speakers (3.5 mm jacks) to Smart TV
I have a VU 55 inch smart led for which i want to connect my mitashi 5.1 speakers ...
I have Samsung Smart TV, and i have Sony RV20 - Speakers which DTS effect, I need to know how to get connect to the smart TV
Does samsung smart tv have a Bluetooth connectivity say to Bluetooth speakers
How to Connect Bluetooth headset to a Samsung LED TV and mute TV Speakers ?
How to connect Digital decoder 5.1 to LG Smart TV
connecting 5 speakers+1 subwoofer to LG smart TV

ASK THE COMMUNITY