I want to connect my TV to a wireless soundbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasengan0205

Estimable
Dec 15, 2015
Long story short I purchased a Vizio m60-c3 and the sound could be better. So I want to connect a wireless/bluetooth soundbar to it so I can place it anywhere in the room.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks

Solution
A sound bar should usually go above or below screen so that dialogue is coming from the same location as the picture.
That TV doesn't have bluetooth that I can find. You will have to add a bluetooth transmitter. They are available with RCA input or toslink input. Your TV has both types of audio output.

kanewolf

Judicious
A sound bar should usually go above or below screen so that dialogue is coming from the same location as the picture.
That TV doesn't have bluetooth that I can find. You will have to add a bluetooth transmitter. They are available with RCA input or toslink input. Your TV has both types of audio output.

Solution

rasengan0205

Estimable
Dec 15, 2015
Thanks for the suggestion. I already have stuff in front of my TV so a sound bar would just block part of the picture, so I figured I would move it some place else.

I'll look into those transmitters you mention.

Adele22

Estimable
Jan 7, 2016

What size of the soundbar do you think is proper? How about LuguLake 40watt 39 inch long soundbar?
feature:
1. 40watt total ultra-strong power output, virtual 3D surround sound, high-fidelity sound, advanced digital signal processing (DSP)
2. Bluetooth 4.0 technology: Latest bluetooth 4.0 technology makes it awesome to steam music wirelessly. Optional RCA and 3.5mm audio jack inputs, RCA audio and subwoofer outputs.

Status
Not open for further replies.