I want to upgrade my laptop hardware Dell Inspiron 5555

KeyJee

Estimable
Dec 28, 2015
I have Dell Inspiron 5555 laptop, and the Processor:Amd e1-7010 with Amd Radeon R2 graphic, dual core 1,5 ghz.

Now i cant edit videos and play even csgo. So i want to upgrade my cpu and gpu(I think gpu is impossible) and make it handle more than it does now, my graphic card is 2 gb i think, and ram is 4gb.

Can you suggest me what model of cpu will fit my motherboard, and if theres possibility model of gpu too, thx for reading, don't suggest me to buy new one or switch to pc. :)

Solution
You cannot upgrade the CPU and GPU in that laptop because they are soldered into the motherboard.

AMD calls the E1-7010 an APU (Accelerated Processing Unit); it is a term AMD came up with for all of their CPUs with an integrated graphics core. Intel also sell processors with integrated graphics, but they still call them CPUs.

There is nothing you can really if you want better performance other than to buy a new laptop. Be aware that the vast majority of laptops sold will have CPUs soldered into the motherboard. Also, only specific gaming laptop models will allow you upgrade the GPU. However, it is only possible in specific gaming laptop that costs at least $1,400... and I mean "specific" because there are $2,000+ gaming laptops that...
You cannot upgrade the CPU and GPU in that laptop because they are soldered into the motherboard.

AMD calls the E1-7010 an APU (Accelerated Processing Unit); it is a term AMD came up with for all of their CPUs with an integrated graphics core. Intel also sell processors with integrated graphics, but they still call them CPUs.

There is nothing you can really if you want better performance other than to buy a new laptop. Be aware that the vast majority of laptops sold will have CPUs soldered into the motherboard. Also, only specific gaming laptop models will allow you upgrade the GPU. However, it is only possible in specific gaming laptop that costs at least $1,400... and I mean "specific" because there are $2,000+ gaming laptops that do not allow you to upgrade the GPU.

Solution