if i changed my sd card to internal memory and i need that memory card back or can i use this memory card after this phone is

Mar 28, 2018
My android version is marshmallow i had an option to change my memory card to internal memory if it's done can i ever use that memory card rather than that mobile if i removed the memory card or phone not working then my memory card will work any other device

Solution
Honestly, No. If you make a SD card "Internal" storage on a device, then that card is no longer accessible or readable by any other device as it is encoded when you make the change. Making it only accessible from that device. Also, if you do any kind of reset on that device, you will also lose access to the SD card any any data on it (if it was made "Internal" storage).
Honestly, No. If you make a SD card "Internal" storage on a device, then that card is no longer accessible or readable by any other device as it is encoded when you make the change. Making it only accessible from that device. Also, if you do any kind of reset on that device, you will also lose access to the SD card any any data on it (if it was made "Internal" storage).

Solution