If I deleted hidden files in memory card than how can I find them?

aneet kumar

Estimable
Jan 20, 2015
In my karbonn A 7+ smartphone. I have gallary lock App. In this app I saved my pics & videos. Last night an accidentally I deleted some hidden files and folders in file manager. After that, my gallary lock app is not showing my pics & videos. I m very upset for it. Than somebody tell me. If I do uninstall this app and again reinstall it. Than all pics and videos will show. I did. But I have no result. Nw what I do? ? Plz tell me. I want my pics and videos. Thanking you

Solution
Just try to recover all informations that you need (photos/music/videos). Connect this phone to the computer and search for your Data.
Then (if you save something) you can Factory reset that phone (if needed). You will lose nothing more, but you should know what you DOn't have to delete :) Greetings

GeRgY

Admirable
Just try to recover all informations that you need (photos/music/videos). Connect this phone to the computer and search for your Data.
Then (if you save something) you can Factory reset that phone (if needed). You will lose nothing more, but you should know what you DOn't have to delete :) Greetings

Solution

jainhemant

Estimable
Dec 20, 2015