I'm giving up!!!

Feb 6, 2019
I have a hp N3710 running windows 10 home 64-bit. A couple of days ago I was listening to some thngs from work and then yesterday I had a few emails that I needed to listen to and my speakers were scratchy and distorted and the voices were talking really slow, so I tried some music and I get the same thing. I can't use the headphones as they don't work now and I need them, I have done some checking around the web and there is 10 thousand different ways you can fix it but that would take forever to finish, so I was hoping that maybe someone on here could possibly give me my sound back. Thanks in advance for the help!

Lutfij

Splendid
Actually there aren't 10,000 different things that can be done about it.

Can you pass on the SKU to your notebook? Have you made sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your notebook's motherboard? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers for your audio device?

Feb 6, 2019
Yes I went through and reinstalled the some of the drivers and did the Bios and chipsets and when they still didnt work I did it all again thinking maybe one didn't install right.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dude_is_that_pasta Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 1
W Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 3
H Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
V Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
O Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Question Lenovo Yoga 720 15ikb - Legacy mode loads up but gives me a black screen
Question motherboard is not giving power to fan
My Acer laptop is giving some noise while I am switching on after charing,can you tell me the reason behind?....
Solved! Hi I m using Lenovo b460e it doesn't power on ...but when charging power button on and of some few seconds ... give solution
Solved! My Laptop Screen is black and I plug to an external monitor it doesn't also works it gives me the orange light, can anyone ple
Can you give me an HDD/SSD PASSWORD to get y laptop to work again.thats all it says sreen
I have changed the boot menu settings and I can't change os. So please give me the setting to change my os(my os is damaged
My laptop keyboard gives trouble
I have tried everything including hard drive reset on my Dell Inspiron 3558 is only giving me a black screen it is windows 10
Yup. Already tried. Even wth only 4gb installed, the windows wont boot. Even changing the ram brands give no success. Sometime
My HP pavilion dv-4 1430 screen went black. Give me solution.
Two New Different ASUS laptops give me the same clickpad issue and I can't fix it
When I type k it appears capital letters K . This type of problem is happen on my keyboard plsss give me the solution
My proline laptop only gives me a blue screen how 2 i get in my bios if there is nothing on screen
When i try to reset my lap top. It gives me a message saying There was a problem resetting your pc caan any one advise me
Laptop Giving 'USB Device Not Recognised' error when moving my screen.
I press y on the bottom row of my keyboard and it gives me b
Asus A553S model Led bulbs on when power on but no display & power not going to mouse. Please give me solution.
ASUS X555L not powering on and giving hissing sound
Battery not giving power backup.

ASK THE COMMUNITY