I'm having trouble accessing the TS channel I use for gaming

Jun 25, 2018
I'm having trouble accessing the TS channel I use for gaming... This is the response I get every time I try "Disconnected from server (the time difference between server and client is too large)"
What's the problem and how can I rectify it?

Jun 25, 2018
The game is an on-line, multi-player game called the "World of Tanks", in which I belong to one of the clans.... We use Team Speak primarily, when we go into battle. to communicate with one another.... We also use it as a social medium and to talk strategy for up-coming battles.... The channel is Belligerenttankersunion.enjinvoice.com and is paid for by a member if the clan.... This problem started a couple of days ago after the most recent up-date and I have never run into anything like this before.... I'd like to thank you for your time and effort to help me solve this problem, of which I can not figure out for the life of me.... I also love the photo of your cat..... TLR

Graybush

Estimable
So I don't have any experience with Team Speak myself, but it turns out that you're not the only person having this issue: https://forum.teamspeak.com/threads/135003-Disconnected-from-server-(the-time-difference-between-server-and-client-is-too-large)

Seeing as the service is being paid for by a member in the group, they may be geographically 6 hours ahead orbehind you. Try adjusting your unit's clock to the server's time location and see if that works.

Jun 25, 2018
I don't know how I can repay you for getting me to solving this problem.... The actual problem was that my computers clock, somehow had gotten out of sync with the internet server.... Your suggestion got me going to the right place, I re-sync my computer with the internet server and now I'm able to use Team Speak again....
I am grateful for helping me and will pray that you have a long and healthy and happy life.... If there were more people like you in this world it would certainly be a better place.... Thanks again.... TLR

Donald Rohrbacher

Estimable
Nov 23, 2014

Im getting the same thing. I jsut installed Windows 7 on a new system. Installed BOTH Teamspeak for Windows 32bit AND 64bit and both had the dame issue. IT is NOT an issue with a "game" bro. This is a Teamspeak issue. i tried looking on their forum but there is NO PLACED to start a new topic. i get: Disconnected from server (the time difference between server and client is too large). This is some Bullcrap man. im jsut looking for answers and cam across this.

Freshly in stalled Win 7 - updated. installed Teamspeak. Put in my TS info of: ts51.gameservers.com:9102 which is 5D's gaming server. Get rejected wtih: Disconnected from server (the time difference between server and client is too large). uninstalled and reinstalled both 32 and 64bit clients. same thing. Anyone have any answers?