I'm trying to connect a polk sd1 sound bar to a Toshiba 58L5400U TV. I connected the optical wire, but it will not work. It's

Jan 10, 2019
I'm trying to connect a polk sd1 sound bar to a Toshiba 58L5400U TV. I connected the optical wire, but it will not work. It's

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Myles1985 Audio 0
Fenrystein Audio 2
P Audio 0
E Audio 0
J Audio 2
ftezgel Audio 2
Sound guy Audio 1
Bandits13 Audio 9
S Audio 1
Parsa_kh Audio 3
A Audio 1
M Audio 3
S Audio 1
A Audio 1
J Audio 1
J Audio 5
O Audio 1
K Audio 1
G Audio 1
M Audio 22
Similar threads
Question Samsung t400 sound bar hdmi connection
Question Speakers connected to monitor turn off when there is no sound
Question Question Traktor Audio 2 MK1 Soundcard single popping sound when turning on/off laptop and when connecting/disconnecting USB. Is it a normal behavior?
Question Microphone in my headset is not picking up my voice when connected to PC but it works fine on my Phone.
Question Connecting Bose Lifestyle 28 composite (no HDMI) to LG 4K OLED (only HDMI) for best picture & sound.
Question There is a sound coming from my earcups when its not even connected, Why? Kraken TE
Question Why when I connect my subwoofer Yamaha YST SW215 with my speakers to my external soundcard, all I get is a low bass sound with no speaker sound
Question How to connect 2 speakers and sound bar to an amp
Solved! Microphone connected to PC through microphone port but does not input sound
Solved! connecting 2.1 desktop speakers as rear (surround) speaker to pc
Solved! How to connect a Rockville EQ to a Yamaha RX-V567 Natural Sound AV Receiver/Amp with Polk Audio Surround speakers
Solved! Yamaha RX-V467 digital receiver to connect sound from Toshiba TV that uses WLAN for built in VUDU app?
How do I get sound from LG tv to Toshiba sound bar when connected to the internet
need help connecting sound bar
Toshiba TV connection to Sony Sound Bar
How do I connect Toshiba 58L2300 to a Sony HT-RT3 sound bar.. the TV doesn't have hdmi Arc or digital optical cable, only stan
How do I connect a Panasonic HTB8 sound bar to my toshiba 40L345*DB
how do I connect an LG sound bar to a Toshiba TV
How do you connect a LG Sound Bar Model LAS350B to a Toshiba TV Model 32C110U1?
How do I connect a LG NB550A sound bar to my TV that doesn't have an optical out?

ASK THE COMMUNITY