I'm trying to connect a polk sd1 sound bar to a Toshiba 58L5400U TV. I connected the optical wire, but it will not work. It's

Jan 10, 2019
I'm trying to connect a polk sd1 sound bar to a Toshiba 58L5400U TV. I connected the optical wire, but it will not work. It's

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Audio 9
B Audio 5
I Audio 2
2 Audio 3
L Audio 1
T Audio 0
Chinu8763 Audio 6
Amyo Audio 3
M Audio 2
M Audio 1
D Audio 2
M Audio 3
S Audio 1
A Audio 1
J Audio 1
J Audio 5
O Audio 1
K Audio 1
G Audio 1
M Audio 22
Similar threads
Question How do I connect an older Yamaha AV receiver with no optical or HDMI, only RCA, to my TV and able to play sounds.
Question Subwoofer on 2.1 speaker system not working(Logitech Z623) when connected via aux
Question connect two sound systems together to z270F gaming
Question Connect TV to Surround sound when TV has no audio outputs at all
Question Connecting projector to vizio 5.1 sound bar home theater
Question RV surround sound connected to and in dash radio. Surround sound says check wires. I have a 2002 Monaco Windsor that came with a Sony in-dash radio a
Question Getting no audio from headphone after connecting Asus Xonar DX sound card??
Question What sound bar will connect with a coaxial input cable
Question How can I connect a hifi aux to a surround sound system?
Question YAMAHA SOUND BAR CONNECTION
Question Sound Problems connecting optical lead from 4k LG tv to Harman Kardon AVR 7000 amp
Solved! Yamaha RX-V467 digital receiver to connect sound from Toshiba TV that uses WLAN for built in VUDU app?
How do I get sound from LG tv to Toshiba sound bar when connected to the internet
need help connecting sound bar
Toshiba TV connection to Sony Sound Bar
How do I connect Toshiba 58L2300 to a Sony HT-RT3 sound bar.. the TV doesn't have hdmi Arc or digital optical cable, only stan
How do I connect a Panasonic HTB8 sound bar to my toshiba 40L345*DB
how do I connect an LG sound bar to a Toshiba TV
How do you connect a LG Sound Bar Model LAS350B to a Toshiba TV Model 32C110U1?
How do I connect a LG NB550A sound bar to my TV that doesn't have an optical out?

ASK THE COMMUNITY