Solved! I'm trying to connect a polk sd1 sound bar to a Toshiba 58L5400U TV. I connected the optical wire, but it will not work. It's

Jan 10, 2019
I'm trying to connect a polk sd1 sound bar to a Toshiba 58L5400U TV. I connected the optical wire, but it will not work. It's

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kevcam111 Audio 4
I Audio 1
K Audio 4
K Audio 3
AiapaecGaming Audio 0
Luckykor Audio 0
W Audio 3
R Audio 2
G Audio 0
T Audio 1
Myles1985 Audio 0
M Audio 3
S Audio 1
A Audio 1
J Audio 1
J Audio 5
O Audio 1
K Audio 1
G Audio 1
M Audio 22
Similar threads
Question Pc tv sound bar connection issues
Question How to connect dell soundbar to my monitor
Question Unable to connect RCA TV to Bose 500 sound bar
Question How to connect blue ray surround sound to tv
Question Beats Solo3 wireless headphone maintain Bluetooth connection but regularly lose sound?
Question Sony TV A8 55 oled and Onkyo TR646 connected via arc. Only sound coming from external devices works.
Question What happens if I connect RCA of a sterio speaker (3.5mm male to be used for line out)to line in of CPU ? Does it cause any harm to my speaker?
Question TV To Sound Bar Connection Incompatibility?
Question Toshiba Tv connects well with chrome cast but audio does not come from sound bar
Question We have an old 5.1 Surround Sound DVD Player with speaker wire connections which has died.
Question Samsung t400 sound bar hdmi connection
Solved! Yamaha RX-V467 digital receiver to connect sound from Toshiba TV that uses WLAN for built in VUDU app?
How do I get sound from LG tv to Toshiba sound bar when connected to the internet
need help connecting sound bar
Toshiba TV connection to Sony Sound Bar
How do I connect Toshiba 58L2300 to a Sony HT-RT3 sound bar.. the TV doesn't have hdmi Arc or digital optical cable, only stan
How do I connect a Panasonic HTB8 sound bar to my toshiba 40L345*DB
how do I connect an LG sound bar to a Toshiba TV
How do you connect a LG Sound Bar Model LAS350B to a Toshiba TV Model 32C110U1?
How do I connect a LG NB550A sound bar to my TV that doesn't have an optical out?

ASK THE COMMUNITY