dani2214

Honorable
Aug 8, 2013
Hello, after I plugged my SD card (2g Optima) from my Canon Powershot SD1300IS camera, the images that i have taken do not appear. I have tried this on multiple computers..? Please help!

AARental

Honorable
Aug 27, 2013
My suggestion to you would be, first to make sure the computer that you are using to transfer the images to are communicating with your Camera correctly. The Canon website has specific Drivers and Support for the Powershot SD1300IS and whatever Operating System your computer has.
Check the Canon Website for your Camera: http://

After you have proper communication between the devices, make sure that your images are in a readable format for your computer to recognize. Try to stay in a format that is generally acknowledged by most computers such as, JPEG,JPG,GIF, or TIFF files. This will help eliminate some issuse you may have. If you have more specifics please post them, I'd be glad to help you further if problems arise. Hopefully this will help you out.

Ben
Lead Technician, AARental

nicouy

Honorable
Aug 31, 2013
Like they said before: if you are connecting the SD directly then it should appear as a storage device (like a mp3 player), and then you should be able to copy your files. A good idea is to have windows update (if you're using windows) enabled, so it downloads automatically the driver for the SD card.

If you are connecting the camera directly to the computer, do as AARental said, and download the corresponding Canon software, which will import the photos for you, and sort them, among other things.