"infected computer" screen plus my OneDrive photos

Aug 15, 2018
I have run across the "infected computer" screen before, but yesterday I got the infected computer screen with my OneDrive photo folder popup on top of it. I was concerned by this so I ran a root scan. Then I went back to the same place and sure enough along with the "infected computer" screen, my OneDrive photo folder popped up on top of it. Anyone heard of anything like this? I am very paranoid now, but can see no sign of any tampering on my computer so far.

Aug 15, 2018

No, it was happening when I clicked on the search box of an infected website. I have seen the "infected computer pop up scam" before, but am mainly concerned because my OneDrive photo folder opened up on top of it. That is why I went back and tried clicking on that search box of that website again. And again my OneDrive folder opened up right on top of the infected computer pop up screen.

Aug 15, 2018

I didn't know it was infected when I went to it, this does occasionally happen to normally good websites. Someone hijacked a link in it I guess, don't really know what the terminology is.