Infinity Ward Says Activision Created 'Police State'

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaosgs

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2006
So glad i have not purchased that game. Now i sure as hell wont. How dare they treat not only their consumers but their own employees the way they have. Surely a lawsuit is in the VERY near future.

Spoony

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2007
last time i got **** like that directed at me was in the military and i knocked my sargent out.

same **** would happen if i worked there. trust me or i walk respected me or i knock your teeth out...... its that simple

*Post edited by moderator* Cool it on the language.

awood28211

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2007
This seems to be the norm anymore for game developers. We've heard stories time and time again. Multiple companies...and pretending to be Foxconn.

syriquez

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2010
I love how EA has almost completely eliminated its reputation of being the giant evil game company, while Activision seems intent on making it their trademark as of late.

halls

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2010
Can't believe someone like Bobby Kotick is still in charge of such a huge game company; what a disaster for people who enjoy the hobby.

jonpaul37

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
People who have/deserve respect earn it, they don't demand it. Poeple who try to demand respect never get it and always look like a fool. If you were in the Mob you'd get your cement shoes for trying to be a big shot.

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
And now because they treated them badly, they have real competition. The best thing ex infinity ward employees can do is make a cod killer, and release it soon.

urlsen

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2007
[citation][nom]tokenz[/nom]And now because they treated them badly, they have real competition. The best thing ex infinity ward employees can do is make a cod killer, and release it soon.[/citation]

Agree, but then lawsuits will fly once more.

Dkz

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
It almost sounds unreal that it's hard to believe. But it's not that hard if Activision is involved.

jednx01

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2008
If this is true, I can now completely say that I will NEVER buy another activision game. Assuming that these accuasations are accurate, I hope that the IW staff sues the pants off of Activision. After all the profits that THEY made for the company, they sure deserve their bonuses!

balister

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2006
Sounds like Vivendi needs to step in and clean house on the Activision-Blizzard board since they're the principle owners of the company.

G

Good, now I'm not buying Black ops. Activision has done enough. There's nothing they can do to resent. It's up to us. We have to stop buying games from Activision.

De La NoChe

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2008
This is such a disappointment... MW2 is a great game. Now it lacks the support from the people who made it great.. This is bad for all parties involved (mostly the consumer in my opinion). I happen to love this game. I use ATI's eyefinity technology to get a huge FOV in game. Its awesome. Check out my knife throwing montage here:

www.youtube.com/delanoche21

P.S. montage is using eyefinity (three 23inch Monitors)

Status
Not open for further replies.