Intel hd 530graphics stuttering at 30fps

Ahmedanas37

Estimable
Nov 7, 2015
Hi guys i own a laptop having intel hd graphics 530 integrated inti cpu ,the problem is i am getting 30+fps but it is very stuttery which makes games unplayablr and yeah i habe tried everythi g possible from changing drivers from whql to beta and manufaturer drivers and generic drivers and i even fresh installed windows 10 twice but stuttering still there

Supahos

Honorable
Nov 11, 2013
Most likely if you're using a laptop with integrated video it's not designed for gaming has a slow processor which is probably overheating due to poor cooling. Stuttering is usually not a "ran out of graphics card strength" issue running out of memory, or CPU overheating are a lot more likely

Actual laptop or specs?

G

That integrated graphic wont give you anything, watching movies or playing dota would be fine, but games? Maybe you van play minecraft with 60 fps lol

Hlsgsz

Commendable
Feb 29, 2016
If it is teh case, try adding a second RAM stick identical to the one you have, or just get a dual channel kit. Dual channel mode operation brings around 30% more performance on integrated graphics and will definitely help with stuttering. Use the latest WHQL drivers and don't bother with others as they won't help.

G

He has a laptop, so yeah, and if you have programs running in the back ground, thats a no no, a big fat no no. Ps, does your pc have another gpu?

Ahmedanas37

Estimable
Nov 7, 2015
look guys the problem is i have dell inspiron 7559 laptop with gtx 960m 4GB laptop...it have optimus and the laptop display is conencted to intel card not the nvidia so only processing is done by nvidia and display is done by intel so i am getitng 35+ fps but the display is so choppy that i cant play...

G

Err ask a mod cus i might be wrong, but you can change the configuration, plus optimus only switches from nvidia to discreet doesnt it? It shouldent shuffle it. Maybe. My guess is as good as a dry gum

Ahmedanas37

Estimable
Nov 7, 2015

it witches from discrete to nvidia when required and only for render