Internal memory problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

froofcom

Prominent
Oct 30, 2017
Hey. I recently rooted my samsung galaxy s5 SM-G900F and now I can't seem to access my internal memory. I think this occured right after I tried to use Link2sd. I can download apps from play store and other google products already installed on my device, but I can't download through browsers. When I go on my computer and access my phone, it doesn't show anything but 127 mb free out of 128mb (I used to have several gb). I tested with ES file explorer and I could enter my memory, but I still can't seem to find any fixes for my downloading issue. It tells me that I have no sd card installed. I have tried to factory reset my device but it doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 2
B Android Smartphones 1
W Android Smartphones 1
L Android Smartphones 6
S Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 9
D Android Smartphones 1
J Android Smartphones 1
A Android Smartphones 1
P Android Smartphones 1
T Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 2
E Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
C Android Smartphones 1
N Android Smartphones 1
Similar threads
Solved! How to set SD Card into internal memory
Solved! I have an oppoA3s and have a memory of 16 GB but but still my phones shows internal storage is running out though I transter t
Solved! My Android device has internal memory of 8GB what's the biggest sd card i can use
Solved! My mobile's internal memory space is 8gb but it's just working something like 3 gb only and the space is'nt working and I can
Solved! how do i free up internal memory with a zte z836bl i have sd card
Solved! 20 Gigs of Data in my internal memory?
Solved! My jio 4g sim is not work in my Xiaomi Redmi 4, 3gb ram ,32 internal memory but the sim is work in any other mobile.
WHen I see a phone stating 16gb internal memory and 1 gb RAM.
Pixi 4 phone sd card as internal (not working ) get low memory messages
Looking for solution on Internal Memory issues
Pls help. My app will reinstall the memory in the internal memory eventhough i switched it to the sd card
My internal storage system memory alwaysfull?
Samsung Galaxy S5 - Is my phone's internal 16 GB memory on the SIM card or are they separate?
My sdcard shows unsupported. this was after I restored factory settings but the sdcard was set up as internal memory. What to
I have a memory card but my phone keeps saying no space and I formatted my SD card to internal storage and the only thing left
How do download movies for my internal memory
I choose external memory put all my download game go to internal memory why?
memory changed back to internal
Big problem with sd internal memory after restoring phone to defaults
problem with my internal memory

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS