Internal microphone doesn't work when headphones are inserted in my laptop.

MrDeadPumpkin

Commendable
Jun 27, 2016
So i just bought some headphones and they are from Skullcandy,the model HESH 2 ACM 1899.But when i insert them in my laptop my internal microphone stops working.My internal microphone worked with a variety of headphones that i bought in 2014/2015,And even some simpler ones.They don't have a microphone but they have a microphone button.

I run windows 7 ultimate(which is like an early version of Windows 8) on an acer laptop,Aspire V5.531/571.It only has one jack for headphones/boxes.

So, my internal microphone worked with other headphones even if they had a mic or not.It worked with any headphones but with these it doesn't, when i plug them in the the internal microphone doesn't work,plugged them out it works.I don't know how to resolve this,i tried the Realtek Sound Manager with a friend and i didn't know this but the headphones brang me to the speakers section,not the microphone one, even enabling the Stereo mix,but nothing..so anyone that's an expert can help me?
And i heard there is some driver for sounds that i can delete and reinstall and i really don't want to break anything and i am not an expert but i cannot find them... nush ce sa fac despre asta daca sa o las sau nu :/

You seem to be missing some info here, what are you trying to do, and what are these headphones brand and model? What microphone are you talking about? The ones in the headphones you got? Are you trying to do something aside from just get the headphone mic working?

MrDeadPumpkin

Commendable
Jun 27, 2016
I'm sorry for that low-info description.I changed my headphones and gave them more info,i was talking about the internal microphone that wasn't working when i inserted the headphones(well they we're earphones) but those earphones broke and i can't use them anymore.Sorry for not answering for so long.