Internet not loading pages properly

Lucas Mathews

Estimable
Nov 14, 2014
Hello,

I have recently done a reinstall of windows on my pc. It seems that it is not loading internet pages correctly. A lot of the background is missing. I am using a wired connection. routerlogin.net has the same problem too. This did not happen before I did the reinstall of windows. I am using Chrome but Internet Explorer seems to have the same problem too. Other computers in the house do not have this problem

There are some pictures of my problem and some more info here: - https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!msg/chrome/FG9TljHwivc/NZA8dnGkEv0J

Operating System: - Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit - RAM: 12G Kingston DDR3-1333MHz - Processor: AMD Pheneom II X4 840 3.2GHz QuadCore AM3 - Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78LMT-S2 - Modem/Router: Netgear DGND3700v2

What I have done: - Restarted the modem - Restarted the computer - Reset Chrome - Reinstalled Chrome - Disabled AVG - Disabled Extensions - Incognito Mode - Disabled Chrome's DirectWrite - Chrome's Software Removal Tool - Updated Chrome

I think it may have something to do with the drivers, I have installed: - Flash Player - Java - Ethernet driver for my motherboard - Silverlight

Thanks,

Lucas

Lucas Mathews

Estimable
Nov 14, 2014
Omg i found the problem. I went to my friends house and looked at the images and they were fine. I went home and reset my monitor and it fixed everything. I don't know what i did and i feel stupid now haha.