Introductions & Welcome to Tom's Guide!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pkcable

Great
Oct 30, 2019
Hey all,

Rich here, brand new to Tom's Guide forums, BUT fan of the website for much longer. As they say in talk radio "first time caller, long time listener!" lol I'm also a forums vet, going WAY back to dialing up bulletin board systems. Kind of a ringer also as a forum's team member (Q&A Team Leader) at Future's Mobile Nations websites, such as iMore, Android Central, etc.

It's SO nice to have the uniform OFF here! lol I do have decent PC (and some Mac) knowledge as I am an IT guy for one of my local government offices. I will try to answer questions where I can. Look forward to getting to know you all. :)

Lee_Bo

Prominent
Dec 6, 2019
Greetings all. Lee Bo here. I currently work for a large electronics company where I work with video walls, interactive displays, digital signage and making mobile devices work with it all.

Decided to register here after learning Tom's Guide is also a Future site, as is iMore/Android Central/Windows Central where I hang out most of the time.

Reactions: pkcable

T2Jock

Great
Jan 15, 2020
New here. I started my life in tech as a mainframe hardware tech in the Air Force, working in the SAGE Air Defense system. When I left the AF I kicked around for a while and ended up taking several positions in the nascent personal computer industry. Mostly, I was involved in providing computer manufacturer's with operating systems and OS components. Towards the end of my career I drifted into the ebook industry, founding a couple of the earliest ebook companies, before retiring a few years ago.

Now, I mostly play around with Smart Home stuff and streaming video and cord cutting systems.

Gambiteu

Prominent
May 5, 2020
Hey all, I'm Gambiteu. Just here to read about tech and learn some things while troubleshooting some pc builds.

torres5

Great
Jan 23, 2021
Hello all members of tomsguide forum. How are you all doing? I am torres and this is my first post here :)

Feb 17, 2022
Hello all,

I'm a newbie here. I signed up here a few minutes ago. I hope everyone here is doing well so far.

Thank you so much!

Jul 8, 2022
I just signed up for this community. I want to introduce myself to all of you guys. I hope everyone here is doing well so far.

Thank you so much!