Introductions & Welcome to Tom's Guide!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DanielDI

Commendable
Mar 16, 2016
My name is Daniel. I'm new user here and I'm looking to learn more about Tom’s Guide users and to help whenever I can. I look forward to getting to know all of you. Best regards! ;)

ElizaMunk

Commendable
Sep 21, 2016
Hi my name is Eliza.I just joined up.I would love to learn a lot from here and hopefully be of some help here at the same time :)

christaps

Commendable
Nov 21, 2016
Hey ho,

my name is Christoph. Found this forum via google while looking for some advice and thought i'd give back and share my own opinions here :p
Could say its a bit of a shame for a guy making a living working with IT to just now finding out about this forum :D

Have a good start into the week guys

giffie1

Commendable
Jan 16, 2017
Hii new here and I would like to be around here since I could gather more information.Thanks for having me and myself looking forward to contribute to this wonderful community.

LoriHubbard

Commendable
Jan 27, 2017
Hi, I, Lori Hubbard, have joined the forum site to share my experience about battery and want to know your opinion on this matter.

Kerryben44

Prominent
Mar 13, 2017
Hello mate,

Greetings to all! I am new member into this community. I would like to say hello to all of you guys? Hope you are doing good. Please accept me into this community.

Thank you so much!

emy2017

Prominent
Mar 22, 2017

SBarret23

Prominent
May 6, 2017
Hello, I am Sydney Barrett, I am a student of computer sciences and I am glad to be member of this forum. Greetings for all! :)