iPad App Downloads Beats All Android Tablets Combined

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I spent 600 for a dame stupid ipad and release that I couldn't use it for anything beside turning it on and off. so I download 50 free appz to to comfort myself to find an excuse that it is worth something. maybe that is the reason behind why expensive ipad creat alot downloader. sold it out a weeks later in ebay for 450 to give another 50 download for the next user.

kensingtron

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2011
In a closed echo system where your only refuge is the app store it makes sense people download more apps on the iPad. It's a great business model, but it sucks for the consumer. It's unfortunate most iUsers don't realize what they are missing.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Wow.
This must be the Mariana Trench of all tech news and Zak didn't even break a sweat.
Congrats, Zak. The equivalent of "I picked one million more dead leaves off my yard than my neighbor" is officially here, and YOU made it happen.

Damn, I feel more stupid (stupider, maybe?) after reading this....

dthx

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
Why is there no way to customize the THG website to filter out the iZak articles? There are enough trolls of both camps in the forums already, we don't need one as "journalist"

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]boyabunda[/nom]Zak Islam is Christian.[/citation]
What a nice thing to say on a Sunday morning. Its good to see that some here can still be decent and kind.

maddad

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2006
If you aren't interested in the article, then don't f@#$ing read it. And go take your stupid comments else where. Since when is the google play store "not" a closed system just like the Apple App store? Same for the Amazon kindle "closed eco system" I haven't used the App Store since I own no Apple products, but I have an Android smart phone and tablet and so I have used the google play store. I fail to see the logic in those that think one is closed and the other is an open system. Is that because google will let anyone upload something to the play store without it being checked to see if it is hackware, a virus, or any other harmful program? Most of the stuff on Google Play sucks. (I suspect the same on the Apple app store too). All if this is highly overated. But one is just as bad as the other. And there seem to be a lot more "Android and Google sheep" than their ever has been "Isheep"

wilem_WAR246810

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2009
[citation][nom]dark_wizzie[/nom]SERIOUSLY??? How is this even news?[/citation]
[citation][nom]boyabunda[/nom]Zak Islam is Christian.[/citation]

Zak will post anything that glorifies Apple these days

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]maddad[/nom]If you aren't interested in the article, then don't f@#$ing read it. And go take your stupid comments else where. Since when is the google play store "not" a closed system just like the Apple App store? Same for the Amazon kindle "closed eco system" I haven't used the App Store since I own no Apple products, but I have an Android smart phone and tablet and so I have used the google play store. I fail to see the logic in those that think one is closed and the other is an open system. Is that because google will let anyone upload something to the play store without it being checked to see if it is hackware, a virus, or any other harmful program? Most of the stuff on Google Play sucks. (I suspect the same on the Apple app store too). All if this is highly overated. But one is just as bad as the other. And there seem to be a lot more "Android and Google sheep" than their ever has been "Isheep"[/citation]
Preach m'man preach! There is nothing but truth in what you've written. I'm a technophile, a certified tek-sheep. Right now I'm enjoying Android on my brand-spanking-new Galaxy Note II but if the put a retina display and other beefed up hardware in the iPad Mini I'd be tempted. Its all good stuff.

bystander

Distinguished
Dec 9, 2009
I'm quite curious as to why the "all Android tablets combined". If you are going to act like they are using different apps, why not write: "All iPad's combined beat all Android tablets combined".

I have noticed a trend to attempt to sensationalize things that don't need it, from this author.

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
Lol, Fandroids are the worst fanboys there are. iSheep look at my Nexus, say cool and act like normal people. Why don't you basement dwelling permavirgins try it sometime?

Status
Not open for further replies.