iPhone 4s or Sony Xpirea z1 Compact

Swatting

Estimable
Jun 15, 2014
I really need some help with what phone to get on contract, i want the ones whats best performance and overall best for the price

iPhone 4s 8GB for £14.50 a month

z1 compact for £18 a month

thanks

delellod123

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
this is subjective. Do you want android or IOS. Really depends on your preference. My opinion, the iPhone 4s is very outdated and a crummy phone. Also, i prefer android, as i can multitask, customize, more/better apps, add storage, etc.

With that iPhone, you are limited to the 8gb only. With an android phone, you can ad a microSD cardl. Both have non-removable batteries, which is a HUGE downfall and would deter me from both.

Not sure what you want to pay, but I would pay, and to me it looks like you want a smaller phone, may want to look into S5 mini?

Swatting

Estimable
Jun 15, 2014

I have £20 contract for a phone that i can use for music and playing the avrage game, help> (im uk if that changes anything)

delellod123

Honorable
Jun 5, 2012
couldn't help you with pricing then, sorry, but take into consideration, a microSD card will allow you upgradable storage. Up to 64gb. over the limited 8gb of the iPhone. My choice would be an android.

kajjot

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2010
Why not buy a Moto G without a contract?
It's cheap quad core with HD screen.
I had one and it's a great phone, pnly let down is camera.
But there are plenty of budget phones out there.
I wouldn't go on to a 2 year contract for a budget phone.