Iphone 5s or nexus 5 ?

pierpoljak

Estimable
Feb 12, 2014
Hello,

I am torn between getting an iphone 5s and and a nexus 5, The Nexus 5 is interesting because of the bigger screen size and android’s flexibility but the iphone 5s is more stylish, seems to have a better camera and a better battery life.

To make matters more complicated, for the same price, I could get the iphone with a 1go plan or the nexus 5 with the 6go plan.

I would then get significantly more data with the nexus 5 but I am usually not really using that much bandwidth in 4g anyways.

In your opinion, what would be the best choice ?

rockdenim

Honorable
Nov 8, 2012
the nexus 5 is better than iphone 5s because it has more battery power Explicitly faster processor Several higher pixel density Remarkably higher resolution more RAM Larger screen Has a durable glass screen more megapixels Can be loaded (e) via a standard USB cable Featuring an integrated optical image stabilization Featuring a NFC device With a system of USB mass storage With a DLNA network...

okcnaline

Honorable
Herald
Nov 17, 2013
What do YOU like?

iOS? Android? Those are the only 2 differences. The MOST notable difference. Are you an iOS lover (because it just looks soooooooooooooooo good) or you need extra application compatibility?

I like both of them. Nexus 5 - well, what to say about it but... iPhone - beauty, but I am too used to Android. Don't get me wrong, I love it.

Feemally Russia

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
The major difference between the both phone is operating software. I think Nexus is better because It has wide range of available apps on Google play and it is branding to different phone manufacturer.

AidenR

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
That's tough because you're effectively choosing the best phone from iOS/Android. So really it comes down to that. I switched to the 5S from Android and haven't looked back. Superior hardware and apps make it worthwhile.