iPhone X - Help casting to smart tv without Apple TV

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know how I can cast wirelessly to TV without Apple TV? I’ve recently converted to iPhone from Android. I was an android user from day one and really liked the tv casting features. I’m on an iPhone X and can’t find a way to achieve casting my pics and video wirelessly. Does Apple really expect me to buy an Apple TV to be able to do this? I already have a Fire TV but can’t seem to find any third party casting apps to help me.
Thank you advance.

Solution
There are plenty of resources out there already for this, seems you already looked and if nothing you tried worked, then yes you need the Apple TV. I know my iPad works with my Vizio TV using the Vizio app, which is basically similar to Chromecast, but it does not work for the full screen and does not work with all programs.
There are plenty of resources out there already for this, seems you already looked and if nothing you tried worked, then yes you need the Apple TV. I know my iPad works with my Vizio TV using the Vizio app, which is basically similar to Chromecast, but it does not work for the full screen and does not work with all programs.

Solution