ipod app install manaul

ncc74656

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2009
my old ipod was stolen and now i need to install an app that is no longer on the iTunes store on my new ipod. so here is what i need to do: i must first find this app, either from a backup file that some other user has or from a website i do not know about that contains old ipod apps. secondly i must install this software manually as i can not install through iTunes since its no longer a signed application.

i must make myself clear, this app being installed is a mission critical priority. this absolutely MUST happen. the developer went bankrupt so they are unable to help.

how do i extract an app from a backup file or an ipod and how to re-install it on another with out using itunes?

ncc74656

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2009
apple will not aid any customer in installing a non approved application. i have never liked apple due to there inside proprietary setup of apps and OS systems. now i find myself having to deal with this and im getting quite upset. apple should not be allowed to control there software to the extent that they do, a user should have free allowance to modify or install any software or application on there personal device.

in either case i need to do this on my own. my first step is to find the app so im working on that now, once i do i need to know how to install it. then i also need to install i think 6.1.1 ios? not sure what version i need to downgrade to yet so that will take some trial and error i think.