ipod nano question

harrywantstoknow

Prominent
Jul 3, 2017
so, i've ordered a used ipod nano 4th generation from a web page, and i didn't get a usb cable, how do i charge my ipod (i live in croatia)

Solution
You are looking for a USB to Apple 30-pin cable. It's what Apple used before the Lightning cables, and because (unlike those) they have no chip in them are very inexpensive. I don't know if you have the equivalent of dollar stores over there but they're just US$1 there.

I also suggest using SharePod instead of iTunes if you use PCs and have no other Apple devices. It's small enough to leave right on the Nano itself so you can organize your music from any PC you plug the old Nano into, without installing anything.

BFG-9000

Respectable
Sep 17, 2016
You are looking for a USB to Apple 30-pin cable. It's what Apple used before the Lightning cables, and because (unlike those) they have no chip in them are very inexpensive. I don't know if you have the equivalent of dollar stores over there but they're just US$1 there.

I also suggest using SharePod instead of iTunes if you use PCs and have no other Apple devices. It's small enough to leave right on the Nano itself so you can organize your music from any PC you plug the old Nano into, without installing anything.

Solution