Solved! Is it possible to connect 4 old wired speaker cabinets to a bluetooth device?

May 3, 2021
Hello all yall,
I've seen that there are bluetooth boards available on amazon and my though is that if i fitted each of the 4 cabinets with a board then i could somehow connect all of them and play one bluetooth device's audio on all of the speakers at once. i dont know if this is possible and i have checked the forums. most people talk about getting one board for a pair of old speakers, fitting one of the cabinets and then still having to run cabling from the back of the fitted cab to the other cab. my goal here is to eliminate the need for cabling of course and have each of the 4 cabinets be a standalone bluetooth receivable speaker that can output audio streaming from one device.
To clarify these cabs all have the red and black (right/left) split cabling slots in the back of them and neither are powered.
Anyone know if this is possible?
Thanks in advance!
best wishes to all :)))

Reactions: YehezkielLee
Solution
Hello all yall,
I've seen that there are bluetooth boards available on amazon and my though is that if i fitted each of the 4 cabinets with a board then i could somehow connect all of them and play one bluetooth device's audio on all of the speakers at once. i dont know if this is possible and i have checked the forums. most people talk about getting one board for a pair of old speakers, fitting one of the cabinets and then still having to run cabling from the back of the fitted cab to the other cab. my goal here is to eliminate the need for cabling of course and have each of the 4 cabinets be a standalone bluetooth receivable speaker that can output audio streaming from one device.
To clarify these cabs all have the red and black...

YehezkielLee

Prominent
Aug 1, 2019
theres nothing impposible tho,budd

you can do it with bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver but the delay problem may occur,theres alot of TWS transmitter/receiver out there.

or if you want less delay,maybe you can searching for FM Transmit/Receive module or another module with Analog and not IEEE based signaling (2.4G) or whatever cuz they're digital signaling thats need reprocessing and converting to Analog and can cause delay problem,and after that you can combine it with the amp

the thing was like this

Input - Bluetooth Receiver - Bluetooth Transmitter - Bluetooth Receiver to Output- Bluetooth Receiver to Output

or with Analog Signaling

Input - Bluetooth Receiver - FM/Analog Transmitter - FM/Analog Receiver

Analog/FM doesn't have limitation when it comes number of receiver device

Last edited:
Hello all yall,
To clarify these cabs all have the red and black (right/left) split cabling slots in the back of them and neither are powered.
Anyone know if this is possible?
Thanks in advance!
best wishes to all :)))

If you use bluetooth 5 devices, you can send audio at the same time to two of them, meaning two pairs of linked speakers or two speakers.
However this is not the only issue, what exactly are those speaker cabinets you are talking about? Are they powered? If not you will need something to power them, just a bluetooth signal won't do anything to unpowered speakers.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS