Solved! Is it true that 3d glasses are comfortable to wear for long time?

ramdas_pallavrp

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011
Friends I am perplexed that is it really possible that person feel comfortable by wearing the 3d glasses watching 3d tv for long time.

Well I don’t think so…!!!

But if someone knows that how comfortable viewers feels while watching 3d tv.
Anyone ever experienced...Must share plz.

Solution
depends on the glasses. i was looking for a 3d tv couple of months ago. in the shop they had some very big chunky glasses. was brill 3d picture but heavy and take all of your head up lol.

but they had some the same size as a normal pair of glasses. but was not as good effect as the bigger ones. so if you are asking this question you dont want them annoying you. i would get the slim line glasses there lite plus you would forget after 5 mins that you have them on your head.

anish_gandhi9

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011
Yeah naturally, its all true if we don't have the comfortable 3d glasses then how we enjoy the taste of 3d tv?
Since till know we don't have any 3d tv without 3d glasses so it's mandatory to wear the 3d glasses while watching.

Paul Smith

Distinguished
May 2, 2011

I must say that person feel comfortable by wearing 3d glasses watching 3d tv.
Although it depends on that particular 3d glass tech as well,
but yeah sometimes viewers face some uncomfortably also but not always.

These days manufacturers are making too light weight 3d glass, like recently LG has delivered just 9 gms 3d glass only,
so i don't think viewers feel uncomfortable by wearing these light weight 3d glass.

tanuu00

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2011

I would like to say that to watch and enjoy 3D you have to wear 3D Glasses, there is no choice remained.

But I feel there are remedies to those uncomfortable heavy weight ugly 3D glasses..

LG had came up with the latest FPR Technology which are providing better 3D Glasses with no hassles of battery change, its wireless, light weight and also they are not at all ugly...!

anish_gandhi9

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2011

Do you have any idea about the exact weight of fpr 3d glasses, if yes then let me know.
Thanks.

puntojay

Distinguished
May 10, 2011
depends on the glasses. i was looking for a 3d tv couple of months ago. in the shop they had some very big chunky glasses. was brill 3d picture but heavy and take all of your head up lol.

but they had some the same size as a normal pair of glasses. but was not as good effect as the bigger ones. so if you are asking this question you dont want them annoying you. i would get the slim line glasses there lite plus you would forget after 5 mins that you have them on your head.

Solution

simba4sho

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2011
LG has come up with a passive 3D TV that uses lightweight, battery free 3d glasses. They should be more comfortable than active 3D glasses required by active 3D tvs like samsung 3d tv.