Is My Steam Account Still in Any Type of Danger?

GeraintLJ

Estimable
Sep 24, 2014
So my question is, Is my steam account in any more danger? I was phished about 3 weeks ago (Yes I know I am stupid and naive). But since then I changed my password for my Steam account and email. I also have Steam Guard enabled.I accidentally downloaded the SSFN file called SteamGuard.exe if that't what it's called (This was 3 weeks ago right before I got phished).I hacve ran several malware checks and nothing appeared during the scans. But, in all my efforts to secure my account, they got onto my account again yesterday and took the money I had. So to take it the extra mile which I should of thought of before, I reset my Windows 8.1 and then just installed the essentials like Chrome, Steam and Malwarebytes. I have also changed all my passwords AFTER resetting Windows. So my question is am I now completely safe from hackers and I can carry on trading? Or is my account still in danger and I should do more to ensure it is safe. Thanks for the read and if you're just going to post it was my fault in the reply, don't bother. I already know it was my mistake and I caused all of this.