Question Is possible to connect Edifier m3400 parts on amp?

May 3, 2020
Hello.
I have the 2.1 Edifier m3400 system. The left channel started to present problems, the sound disappears frequently. Since satellite boxes are working well, the problem seems to be the equipment's internal amplifier. I was wondering how can I use this system without its internal amplifier.
As satellite boxes I could connect an amplifier like this <https://www.aiyima.com/products/bluetooth-amplifier-aiyima-a03?variant=30958945763403>, right? But how could I connect the subwoofer, since it is already powered by 110V?

May 3, 2020
So I must disconnect everything from the internal amplifier and connect everything directly to the new amplifier. Regarding the audio quality, can I expect something similar or inferior? The amplifier of this equipment appears to be the TPA3116. What is the best or the worst of the Edifier M3400's interior?

So I must disconnect everything from the internal amplifier and connect everything directly to the new amplifier. Regarding the audio quality, can I expect something similar or inferior? The amplifier of this equipment appears to be the TPA3116. What is the best or the worst of the Edifier M3400's interior?

No idea what you would want to replace the amp with, there are people that use car audio amps for their home speakers. Probably will be no difference in what you hear from them on another amp.

I don't think those speakers were very expensive though, it may be easier to just replace them.