Is svchost.exe Hacked?

Anonymous User2361

Prominent
Jul 2, 2017
Look, a long time ago, I went to check if my computer was being hacked. I deleted all the possible files that are spyware or malware, but this I just don't know if it is safe or not. Google said it is. The file is called svhost.exe. I did the tutorials by typing cmd on the search bar with my windows 10, and did the command "netstat -ano". They say if you ifnd own that says established, it is suspicious activity. I went to check the PIN, turns out it was svchost.exe. And I never got the answer if certain files can be hacked or not, please help.

Solution
Glasswire is pretty good about displaying all your current connections in plain English...
www.glasswire.com

But, with some keylogger software out there, you never know...

if you had spyware/malware at any time, you can 'hope' that everything is removed...or,
gather your product key from 'system info' from UVK, gather a list of all drivers you will need, and 'nuke and pave'.... (UVK will alsso display all your processes and autoruns, so you can see if anything suspicious is running...

http://www.carifred.com/uvk/

Certainly if you delete your partition, quick format. and reinstall, any residual malware is but a distant memory...
Svchost.exe will be running more than a dozen times simultaneously at any time in any Windows system so if it was infected the system would have shut down by now.

If your anti-virus utility or Windows Defender doesn't report anything wrong, download MalwareBytes from www.malwarebytes.org and scan with that, letting it remove anything it finds.

mdd1963

Distinguished
Glasswire is pretty good about displaying all your current connections in plain English...
www.glasswire.com

But, with some keylogger software out there, you never know...

if you had spyware/malware at any time, you can 'hope' that everything is removed...or,
gather your product key from 'system info' from UVK, gather a list of all drivers you will need, and 'nuke and pave'.... (UVK will alsso display all your processes and autoruns, so you can see if anything suspicious is running...

http://www.carifred.com/uvk/

Certainly if you delete your partition, quick format. and reinstall, any residual malware is but a distant memory...

Solution