Solved! Is the VivoBook S15 good?

mage_logw

Estimable
Nov 2, 2016
Hello! I recently bought an ASUS VivoBook S15 S532FA-BQ056T, Intel Core i5-8265U - 3.9GHz, 15.6" Full HD, 8GB, SSD 512GB, Intel UHD Graphics 620 and I'm pretty sure it can get me through all my daily tasks pretty good but one thing i'm curious, given the fact that it has an integrated graphics card, is if it can run games like CS:GO/Valorant. Not more demanding games, just these two. I'm aware that I can't expect 100+ FPS on them, but can it run them? Thank you in advance!

lan1991008

Prominent
Mar 9, 2019
Hello! I recently bought an ASUS VivoBook S15 S532FA-BQ056T, Intel Core i5-8265U - 3.9GHz, 15.6" Full HD, 8GB, SSD 512GB, Intel UHD Graphics 620 and I'm pretty sure it can get me through all my daily tasks pretty good but one thing i'm curious, given the fact that it has an integrated graphics card, is if it can run games like CS:GO/Valorant. Not more demanding games, just these two. I'm aware that I can't expect 100+ FPS on them, but can it run them? Thank you in advance!
If you use this laptop to play games, the heat dissipation is not very good, it is easy to cause the computer to run slower

May 28, 2020
ASUS Vivo Book S15 is good bcoz it have full HD IPS display of 15.6" , both SSD and HDD, NVIDIA GeForce 940 MX GPU with 2 GB of GDDR5 memory, cooling solutions, full sized backlit keyboard and finger print scanner.
It is bad bcoz of smaller battery capacity as compared to others, dull screen panel, and VGA webcam only.

ASUS Vivo Book S15 is good bcoz it have full HD IPS display of 15.6" , both SSD and HDD, NVIDIA GeForce 940 MX GPU with 2 GB of GDDR5 memory, cooling solutions, full sized backlit keyboard and finger print scanner.
It is bad bcoz of smaller battery capacity as compared to others, dull screen panel, and VGA webcam only.

The model in the OP does not have an add-one video card , it's a different configuration than yours.