Solved! Is there a camcorder that can record DIRECTLY to a USB flask memory stick?

Nov 6, 2018
I'm looking for a camcorder that can record video directly to a USB flash memory stick. I would like than to detach the stick and give it to customers as a present.
Is there such a camcorder?

Thank you!

Solution
Unfortunately, I do not believe there is one that records directly to a USB drive. Though, what you could do is have a camcorder plugged into say a laptop via a USB HDMI capture device, such as an Elgato cam link, then record the video with a capture software such as OBS (free) and have the video saved directly to a USB Drive you plug into the Laptop. So all you would need to do is plug in flash drives then hand them out and change the save directory for OBS. I hope this could work. The only downside to this is the $120 HDMI USB capture device. Also, there is a Wi-Fi SD card so you could have that in the camcorder, it is essentially the same as the method above but wireless.
Jul 6, 2018
Unfortunately, I do not believe there is one that records directly to a USB drive. Though, what you could do is have a camcorder plugged into say a laptop via a USB HDMI capture device, such as an Elgato cam link, then record the video with a capture software such as OBS (free) and have the video saved directly to a USB Drive you plug into the Laptop. So all you would need to do is plug in flash drives then hand them out and change the save directory for OBS. I hope this could work. The only downside to this is the $120 HDMI USB capture device. Also, there is a Wi-Fi SD card so you could have that in the camcorder, it is essentially the same as the method above but wireless.

Solution