It takes a long time for my laptop to restart after a "sfc /scannow" and my monitor does not show signal.

Jul 9, 2018
My desktop laptop (My screen does not work and I use an external monitor) has been restarted (I think) after a sfc /scannow operation to repair some files after the screen freezes and makes noises.
(All laptop lights are on and my monitor says there is no signal)

Solution
Not much you can do there, you can try using the laptop function keys to send the display to the monitor, try turning it on and quickly closing the lid, maybe remove the monitor cable from the motherboard. If that does not work you can check if system is working at all by getting it's IP from the router and using another computer to try to remote into the system.
Not much you can do there, you can try using the laptop function keys to send the display to the monitor, try turning it on and quickly closing the lid, maybe remove the monitor cable from the motherboard. If that does not work you can check if system is working at all by getting it's IP from the router and using another computer to try to remote into the system.

Solution