I've had my tablet charging for over an hour now and it won't turn on. It doesn't even show the battery charging loading scree

Try pressing and holding down the power button for 20 seconds and then plug it in. If that doesn't work you will need to work through the options of what it could be.

I suggest trying your cord on a different device. If you can charge the other device with it, then the cord is fine. If you can't, you should replace the cord.

If it isn't the cord, then you should try the battery next. Remove it and then place it back into the device to see if it will charge. If not, then you may want to replace the battery.

Also I would check to make sure there is no lint, food, etc., in the phone port.

If none of this works, you may have to replace the phone.

Try pressing and holding down the power button for 20 seconds and then plug it in. If that doesn't work you will need to work through the options of what it could be.

I suggest trying your cord on a different device. If you can charge the other device with it, then the cord is fine. If you can't, you should replace the cord.

If it isn't the cord, then you should try the battery next. Remove it and then place it back into the device to see if it will charge. If not, then you may want to replace the battery.

Also I would check to make sure there is no lint, food, etc., in the phone port.

If none of this works, you may have to replace the phone.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
snailmail26 Android Tablets 3
D Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 2
H Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
C Android Tablets 1
F Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 4