Japanese Surgeon Uses an iPad in Operation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykar

Distinguished
Feb 19, 2010
How is this news? This just in: a cat was able to use the iPad as a toy! And look, a dog is scared of the iPad! oh wait, you did that already :/. Enough with these useless iPad "news" please.

amabhy

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
Erm, since the app he's using is prolly unofficial, that means the iPad is likely jailbroken...

Apple lawsuit in 3... 2... 1...

dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
wow, ANOTHER "someone uses an Ipad to do something" thread.

If you guys could get paid per piece by the "man spotted using Iphone to make a call" type reports, you wouldn't need advertising on the site. and afford a 3 week vacation in hawaii.

dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
[citation][nom]djcoolmasterx[/nom]Story originated on Wired, which has become one of the most ridiculously apple biased tech-websites over the last few years.[/citation]
wow, more than toms?

in0va3

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2010
[citation][nom]Sykar[/nom]How is this news? This just in: a cat was able to use the iPad as a toy! And look, a dog is scared of the iPad! oh wait, you did that already . Enough with these useless iPad "news" please.[/citation]

It is "news" about the use of technology in the real-world. But this is useless and it's like advertising for Apple.

G

Toms gets flamed hard for any apple-loving blogs. They have to listen to audience, otherwise they will end up preaching to Jobs' choir.

kingssman

Distinguished
Apr 11, 2006
Folks.... Its ok, The doc is using it as a form of wireless LCD monitor.. its just too bad other companies are so late on the bandwagon of making a wireless LCD monitor with control inputs.

flachet

Distinguished
May 27, 2010
OK fine. I admit it. I used and iPad to wipe my butt. There the secret is out now. There is an app for that!

I just couldn't hide it any longer.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]dxwarlock[/nom]wow, more than toms?[/citation]

Wow, do you seriously think Tom's is pro-Apple? There is one Apple article on the front page of Tom's Hardware. One. As in less than two but greater than zero. One.

This article isn't any more tech related than the stupid article about George Bush joining facebook. I didn't care that George Bush joined facebook so I didn't read that article. I was interested to see why an iPad was used in an operating room so I clicked the link. I guess the difference between me and the set of cellar dwelling Apple trolls is I have the ability to control myself.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT GEORGE BUSH JOINING FACEBOOK. TOM'S IS GEORGE BUSH BIASED." Ridiculous. I wish Tom's would just hand out 7 day bans to you idiots without warning.

rmmil978

Distinguished
Feb 9, 2010
In order to perform this operation, let's look at this video of it being done by a peer of mine...pause...wait, let me upload it...pause...oh crap, it's a flash video...guess this guy's dead meat!

Status
Not open for further replies.